The following documents form the basis of the Vancouver Sport Network’s Rowing Strategy Document which was used to support a submission to the Parks Board and City of Vancouver with respect to the assignment of funds in the upcoming 2012 – 2014 Capital Plan discussions.
- Cover Letter – Capital Plan Submission 2012 – 2014
- Capital Plan Submission 2012 – 2014: Vanier Park & Burrard Civic Marina
- Capital Plan Submission 2012 – 2014: South East False Creek
- Vancouver Rowing Strategy
Please note that specific design features of rowing facilities are not addressed in the documents above. Refer to this document for those concepts.
- Project Support by the City of Vancouver:
- Request For Proposals – Construction of a Non-Motorized Boating Facility PS-1066
- City of Vancouver Official Development Plan – South East False Creek (note especially 3.2.2 [page 18] and 4.3.5b [page 23])
- Creekside Community & Recreation Centre design
- North East False Creek High Level Review
- Vancouver Sport Strategy
- Vancouver Sport Network
- Sport Development within Canada
- Understanding rowing as a sport and its directions
- The case for sport as a method for improving citizenship